This take on pad thai is healthy, fresh, and - most importantly - super easy. It's also super flexible, so feel free to sub (or add) any other veggies for the mango and bean sprouts (e.g. bell pepper or carrot would work well). But the mango does make it super fresh and a little different from your traditional pad thai. Here's what you need:
Easy and Healthy Mango Pad Thai (serves 4)
3. While your tofu is frying up, mix all ingredients for the sauce.
4. Once tofu is cooked, add noodles to the pan (with the tofu). Optional: add more coconut oil at this step before adding noodles. Pour sauce over noodles and tofu and cook ~ 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, chop up mango into small chunks and cut up mint.
6. Stir in mango immediately before taking off of heat
7. Serve topped with a handful of mung bean sprouts, crushed peanuts, and chopped fresh mint.